HAVI is a global, privately-owned company that connects people with ideas, data with insights, supply with demand, restaurants with deliveries, and ultimately, people with the products they love. Whether we are sourcing, storing or delivering products, we bring unmatched category expertise and unrivaled operational excellence, combined with powerful digital analytics and insights. Founded in 1974, HAVI employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Visit www.havi.com.
At HAVI – Strategic Communications is an international, lean, agile and innovative team whose services are in high demand from internal global customers. Our department is responsible for informing, engaging and inspiring internal and external stakeholders across our Supply Chain business unit, represented in 40+ markets worldwide. We lead a broad range of corporate communications initiatives and activities covering: Employee Communications, Market Communications, PR, Brand Management Leadership Communications, Event Management, Employer Branding, Recruitment Communications and Crisis Communications. Our team members are based in Western-Europe.
As Project manager Global Communications you will be reporting to the Strategic Communications Director who is based in Amsterdam. You will play an important role to develop and deliver global communications products, projects and programs in service of our communications mission and vision. This includes your support to execute our ambitious Communications Strategy and global editorial calendar for internal and external audiences.
As part of your day-to-day work, you plan and execute internal and external communication projects such as creating and launching campaigns and e-newsletters, managing our intranet , social media channel development, and helping to run (virtual) events. You will also play an important role ensuring global adherence to our brand templates and guidelines – covering both visual identity and messages across all communication channels with consistency.
Working closely with Supply Chain’s internal global communications community, you will seek and leverage opportunities to increase our impact globally in close collaboration with many markets. This requires you to work across borders and cultures to help share best practice, while enhancing our output and developing communication channels to meet changing demands. You will help the team track, measure, and analyze our reach and impact – to work on continuous optimization.
- Project management: Build and manage our department calendar and roadmap, and ensure the timely delivery of our global, regional and market projects. Work with the team to ensure quality control of all deliverables.
- Content Development: Excellent ‘expert eye’ for attractive and aesthetic content; Develop marketing and communication materials, implement these through different channels, and measure effectiveness. Support with managing external vendors to design, create, visual design, innovative content and digital internal and external campaigns; develop new concepts to increase campaign and message impact. Including translations and localization. Writing announcements, copy, articles, press releases, website enhancements or changes,
- Communication Channels: You help manage communication channels , planning of content for internal and external communication channels to drive maximum audience engagement, while ensuring timely coordinated publication of content and stories. This includes the intranet, social media, websites and survey tools. You are responsible for uploading, updating and maintaining global content using our content management systems.
- Community Management: Proactively and enthusiastically drive engagement with, and participation in, our various professional networks and communities of practice. Connect colleagues globally with solutions, ideas, and expertise, advising as needed. Facilitate the cascade of global-to-local campaigns and encourage markets to share best practices.
- Event Management Support: support leadership and customer events. Organize and support communication activities around the events.
- Department Analytics, Insights & Reporting: Build reports for our department and customers through detailed campaign insights and reporting to internal customers.
- Administration: Support the development and administration of tools, management of contact data, budget reporting and invoice management. Manage vendors and work orders/purchase orders with support from the procurement department.
You and Your Core Competencies
As a strongly motivated professional with a keen interest in corporate communications and a passion for content design. You appreciate and advocate a no-nonsense culture where you can thrive, see and create opportunities for a results-oriented and entrepreneurial approach to challenges.
You can easily switch from one activity to another while maintaining order and structure in your daily work. You will be expected to initiate and execute global projects. You are by nature creative, convincing, hands-on, proactive and punctual with strong communication and social skills, being a great team player.
- Naturally curious and ambitious with previous experience in a high-growth environment.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and a track record of positive relationship building.
- You are customer-driven, service oriented.
- Creative experience or interest in copy, design and data visualization. Photo and video-editing skills a bonus.
- Detail oriented with strong time-management skills, highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple projects, committed to tasks and meet deadlines
- You are very open-minded and like to take initiatives.
- You are self-starter and able to work well in a (multicultural) team as a real team player.
- You are hands-on and get things done in a pragmatic way.
- Due to the fast-paced and demanding nature of the role, flexibility and resilience are essential.
- Years of Work Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience B2B marketing roles with proven track-record and as a member of an international / global department
- Professional Background: Experience as a Communication project manager, Communications assistant, or Executive assistant for a corporate organization or for a creative agency looking.
- You should have a good understanding of CMS platforms, social media, online channels and modern communications technologies
- Experience working in a multicultural and international environment is also plus
Your Education & special skills
- We are looking for an excellent communicator with degree-level qualifications in Communication, Journalism or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office, (Teams, SharePoint and PowerPoint) Content Management Tools (for web and mobile platforms), Email platforms and Survey tools.
- Excellent creative writing skills.
- Native speaker or completely fluent in spoken and written English.
- Preferred skills in Creative Suites; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or comparable